Tuesday 7 January 2020

SPCA







My Holiday Visit To The Auckland SPCA!






Hi Bloggers it's me Finley and here is the SPCA blog for my summer learning journey.


The Auckland SPCA was founded in 1883. The SPCA is a place where they look after animals that have been treated in a very bad way.   
The SPCA tries to find new homes for the animals. The SPCA helps protect over 40,000 animals in New Zealand every year. Animals who are sick, injured, abused or simply abandon.  

Today I went to the SPCA.  I saw kittens, puppy's, dogs, and bunnies. There were lots of dogs that have been adoption. The Mangere branch of SPCA has been there for about 40 years. There is also a new SPCA branch on the North Shore. In New Zealand the SPCA has been protecting animals for over 140 years.  


During our visit we donate a cat carry cage and some old towels to the SPCA


Blog You Later!  

Finley :-)😜





3 comments:

  1. Hello Finley,
    I am Vitaraag. Well done for making this post very informative and interesting. It was so nice of you to donate a cat carry cage and some towels, I'm sure that'll help with taking care of animals. It's sad that animals are being mistreated, but luckily there is the SPCA. I never knew the SPCA was founded in 1883, for over 140 years. I enjoyed reading about your trip to the SPCA. I hope I can visit it one day. At school, I was learning about the SPCA and I really love animals. Do you like animals? If so, which animal is your favourite? Overall, this was an astonishing blog post. Keep up the phenomenal work.

    My blog http://hpsvitaraagj.blogspot.com/

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

  2. Tēnā koe Finley, I hope you’re having a groovy day so far!

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next two weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    Thank you for posting about the SPCA - they do some amazing work don’t they! I really liked hearing about your visit to the SPCA and the photos you’ve added! Do you have any pets?

    Just a reminder that whenever you post online, every sentence must be put into your own words.

    Have a great day and keep up the blogging!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Finlay. It's Alan here. I noticed your post about the SPCA. I remember doing the exact same thing but for the Salavation Army. Just wondering did you buy a pet or did you already have a pet and If you did what their name?
    you should visit my blog at https://odsalan.blogspot.com/
    Blog you later
    Bye
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.