Monday 11 November 2019

The Drain Game


paragraph 1

Hi everyone it's me again. Today with my class we are that the Great Drain Game people. We learnt about Water Waste Treatment Plant. There was a camper-van, we all took turns we get a  bottles with something in side we have to figure out which bottles goes in which. I got a muddy bottle so a put int in the drain  I didn't put the  bottles in just the muddy Water. I learnt that diapers go in the bin and dirty water go down the  drain.





paragraph 2


Hi again we learnt about the native species this here is a example the lady said that when the dirty rain come down the  water becomes a bit cleaner they it was before we also  learnt about birds like a  Pukeko and a kiwi and a pigeon. we also look through these goggles they told us so information I saw divers and animals and the beautiful ocean.
















paragraph 3




 Hi here is my last think that I did we went around the school looking for drains we have to  go in pears a went with Zion-Li
We found 23 drains when we were finished we had to make a promise  that we wouldn't do any bad things to hour oceans. 



Blog you later Finley. 












1 comment:

  1. Hi Finley. My name is Nicolas and I am in Room 24. I really liked your post about the Great Drain Game. I liked when we learned about where things go down the drain. Either to the ocean or the waste water treatment plant. What was your favourite activity?
    You should check out my blog https://odsnicolas.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later
    Nicolas

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.