Tuesday 11 June 2019

Tundra Town

  1. The girl's eyes sparkled spread across her face
Her body hug like a rag dog as the tiredness tool are her.
When they make it to the huge red houses we go in to the red houses it was cool in the red
houses but no one was there there was a little boy on a kroner
The girl said are OK said the girl
no said the boy mum and dad are missing and I am sad.
The wind brush them in the door some girls and boy cam in the door to see what it is the little boy
name is Ac My name is Finley one girl said some bad boy and girl are coming to get us they are
very very very very very very Bad! They are going to snap us so we  going so where were they
can not find us can you help us yes! we are going to help you Sana thank you said the girl my
name is Ava said Ava.
Sauna  said you can come and live at my house said manna YA said Ava come on we have 99 mins to get away is Sana when they got there some of the bad girl and boy were there they go in the house they are safe The End

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is Fahtima and I am from room 23 at owairaka District school. I really liked your blog post about tundra town I remember when I did something like this I like how you try your best have you ever tried a karakia thanks for sharing your learning you should check out my blog blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fatima its Finley and I am in Room 22. Thank you for comment on my blog. I will come on to your blog. Have you tried some thing new Fatima? Blog you later Finley.🐈

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.