Wednesday 27 February 2019

Bike Training

Yesterday and today we had bike training with Counties Manukau Sports Educators.

I really enjoyed riding my bike. In bike training we practise like we are at the traffic lights we also practise to stop and go and wait for people to go. I like bike training. We got to ride on the filed and have some free time. I tried not to keep falling on people but I did!  We get ready to go. I get ready and we ride our bikes all around the court.

What I found difficult was that I kept falling off

What I learnt was:
1. How to stand up on my bike and glide
2. How to ski on my bike
3. How to ride with 1 hand


My top tip for learning to ride is try to knock over cones!

Blog ya later, Finley.

1 comment:

  1. hi finley its me zion-li I love your blog😆😆😆😯😯😯😯😯😯😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.